Fitness classes are a great way to get fit with like-minded people, to achieve a common goal in fitness and to have fun.
Currently, Super 10 is the only class I teach at Alive Gym Studio every Thursday at 10am.
With a range of exercise techniques that includes aerobics, resistance training, and floor work.
You will be encouraged to complete 10 repetitions of each exercise, for 3 sets.
It is a fun class that is suitable for all ages and all fitness levels that will make you feel super!
Classes at Alive gym are only £8 for non-members, there is a concession rate for seniors & Students of £5
Please keep checking back for further updates of new classes being added.
TODAY GROUP TRAINING
1. Variety – By working with me we can plan a fitness schedule that will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and getting bored.
2. Camaraderie – Those that train together, stay together! Sharing the workout enhances the experience and drive you and your group to do better together.
3. More affordable – While personal training provides the client with personal attention, you may find that small group training fits into your budget better and still gives you the attention you need for your fitness goal.
4. Motivation – What’s wrong with a little healthy competition? Working out alongside others will push you to your limits and ensure that you get the max out of every workout.
5. Fun – Yes, fun. This isn’t a typo! When exercising with others, the energy of the group will keep you having fun each step of the way! If there is certain music that you like, I will work it into the group training session.
6. Results – Bottom line, when you stick with a knowledgeable personal trainer and train with others, you are more likely to stick with it and therefore see great results!
So, whether you are interested in toning your core, your arms or trying something new, TODAY GROUP TRAINING could be just what you are looking for to help you reach your goals!
If you’re interested in small group training, contact me about prices.