Fitness classes are a great way to get fit with like-minded people, to achieve a common goal in fitness and to have fun.
Currently, Body Conditioning is the only class I teach at Alive Gym Studio every Thursday at 10am.
This class is suitable for everyone designed for joint stability, flexibility, balance, coordination, muscular strength and endurance. The workout combines basic step movements for a pulse raiser and resistance (strength) training using hand-held weights and a barbell with plenty of fun to be had!
Classes at Alive gym are only £7 for non-members, there is a concession rate for seniors & Students of £5
Please keep checking back for further updates of new classes being added.
Small Group Training
1. Variety – By working with me we can plan a fitness schedule that will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and getting bored.
2. Camaraderie – Those that train together, stay together! Sharing the workout enhances the experience and drive you and your group to do better together.
3. More affordable – While personal training provides the client with personal attention, you may find that small group training fits into your budget better and still gives you the attention you need for your fitness goal.
4. Motivation – What’s wrong with a little healthy competition? Working out alongside others will push you to your limits and ensure that you get the max out of every workout.
5. Fun – Yes, fun. This isn’t a typo! When exercising with others, the energy of the group will keep you having fun each step of the way! If there is certain music that you like, I will work it into the group training.
6. Results – Bottom line, when you stick with a knowledgeable personal trainer and train with others, you are more likely to stick with it and therefore see great results!
So, whether you are interested in toning your core, your arms or trying something new, Today Personal Training could be just what you are looking for to help you reach your goals!
If you’re interested in small group training, contact me about prices.